New demo now available!
Good afternoon, chefs!
As mentioned in the previous devlog, the demo for Puppy Chef Academy has been replaced with the demo available from the Puppy Chef Academy website. Here are some changelogs for the new demo for you all:
- Previous models for Guts, Oatley, and George have been replaced with new models to avoid copyrights
- Name changes to reflect new models (George the bulldog is now Georgia)
- New animations added to all new models
- New hands replace the previous hand models
- Haptic feedback added to interactable objects
- Hands will now hide themselves when interacting with objects
- Added teleportation points in the kitchen to allow users with smaller spaces and standing/seated setups to play the demo effectively
- Added a way to advance the dialogue by pointing the controller at the button and pressing the trigger
- Various under-the-hood improvements, mainly lowering poly count of certain problematic meshes that would cause performance issues
And that's it! Thank you so much for playing Puppy Chef Academy. If you'd like to follow the progress of the game or help fund its development, join the Puppy Chef Academy community by using the links below!
Until next time,
Get Puppy Chef Academy (Demo)
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.